TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Living Truth Christian Center (“LTCC”) owns and/or maintains the following websites:
LTCC – (livingtruthcc.org)
LTCC – Gadsden (livingtruthcc-gadsden.org)
LTCC – Children & Youth Ministry (livingtruthcc.org/gwc)
LTCC – Kingdom Living Institute (livingtruthcc.org/kli)
LTCC – Wisdom Place (livingtruthcc.org/wisdom_place)
LTCC – Women Of The Word Ministry (ltccwow.org)
Blessed Beginnings CLC (blessedbeginningsclc.org)
Alert CDC (alertcdc.org)
These websites are collectively referred to as the “Site.”
By using the Living Truth Christian Center websites you are acknowledging your acceptance of these terms and conditions:
- You use the livingtruthcc.org website at your own risk. Living Truth Christian Center does not assume any liability arising from your use of this website.
- We reserve the right to change or eliminate any part of our website without notice.
- Intellectual property shown on products and promotional materials is owned by the respective legal owners.
- Logos and trade names on the livingtruthcc.org website are owned by the respective legal owners.
- Intellectual Property associated with the graphics, text, design, look and feel of the website is owned by Living Truth Christian Center.
- Any feedback and ideas submitted by users become Living Truth Christian Center property.
- The livingtruthcc.org website is subject to Tennessee law.
USE OF MATERIALS
Permission is granted to download, or to view online, from the website for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of permission for viewing, not a transfer of title or ownership, and by this permission you may not:
- modify the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or commercial display;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Living Truth Christian Center’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server without our express written permission.
Your distribution of audio and video files downloaded from the Living Truth Christian Center website is limited to freely passing them along. You downloaded them for free, and you must share them for free. All physical products are copyrighted, and may not be duplicated without our express written consent. If you plan to freely distribute any of our products in mass quantities, please contact us and we may be able to lower our prices for such an effort.
Living Truth Christian Center does not collect any personally identifiable information about you (e.g., your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) through its website unless you have provided it to Living Truth Christian Center voluntarily. If you do not want your personal data collected, please do not submit it to us, and do not opt-in to email communication. When you do provide us with personal data, we may use that information in the following ways:
- We may save and analyze that information to better understand your needs and learn how we can improve our products and services.
- We will use that information to fulfill your order and keep necessary records of shipments.
- We may use that information to contact you about new products or promotions that we think may be of interest to you.
- We will not share your personal data with any third party companies or organizations, except where delivery of your order requires us to do so.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our SSL software encryption is the industry standard and is among the industry’s best for secure e-commerce transactions.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED DATA
In some cases, we may automatically (i.e., not via registration) collect technical information that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site.
All electronic notification communications sent by Living Truth Christian Center contain an unsubscribe link. Recipients that unsubscribe from our email database will no longer receive email notification communications from Living Truth Christian Center. Should you receive an email communication from Living Truth Christian Center that is either unsolicited or unwanted and you do not wish to use any unsubscribe function, please email us at email@example.com and we will make sure that your details are removed from the Living Truth Christian Center email update database.
This website is owned by Living Truth Christian Center.